Saturday, December 20, 2008

The past week's MCB's and some random rants

Howdy!!

A brand-spanking new Musical Coffee Break (MCB 12-20) is up for your weekend enjoyment!

Below is a recap of the Musical Coffee Breaks for this week (12/13 - 12/19):

Musical Coffee Break 12/12:
What Happened To Us – Hoobastank
More Than Words – Extreme
Waiting on the World to Change – John Mayer

MCB 12/15
Heart – Alone
Make it Mine – Jason Mraz
In Too Deep – Genesis
Sober – Pink
I’ll Be – Edwin McCain

MCB 12-18
Me Enamora – Juanes
Tu Me Vuelves Loco – Frankie Ruiz
Nadie Como Ella – Marc Anthony
Listen To Your Heart – Roxette
Angel Eyes – The Jeff Healey Band
To Be With You – Mr. Big

~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~

Random Rants:
-- Why is it that more people are willing to take greater risks crossing the street as the weather gets worse?? Does it have anything to do with the driver not being able to BLAME the weather if they ACTUALLY get hit? Seems like a death wish to me!

-- You know if someone is ever interested in you (and you're not), it'd be nice for you to at least offer an explanation when you turn them down, no matter how flimsy the excuse explanation. I'm just saying... some people actually would like to know why it didn't (or couldn't) work out. Otherwise the "what if"s kick in and some people don't deal with them very well.

-- I hate to say it this way but... there are many many ugly people in the world. I don't mean just in the face, or physically. There are some nasty people and it makes me wonder if it was always like this or if this is something that I'm only acutely aware of due to my being single again.

~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~

Well friend, I've got a busy day ahead of me today (a lil lady to celebrate a b-day with, sangria to make, and a drive to SI - yes, you read correctly - for a dinner party). All that and a busier than usual week to recap for you (or for me... who knows if anyone actually reads this thing).

For those wondering, I AM enjoying my vacay... wish it could be just a tad bit longer but I'm not complaining!!

Until next time faithful reader....

No comments: