Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Before and After

Hey there,

For those of you who were curious to see my weight loss progress, I've included "Before" and "After" pics in this entry.

I am now using the "After" pictures as my NEW "Before" pics. =)

185 (my target weight): here I come!!

BEFORE:
1 - November 2007: Watching a soccer game with my uncles














2 - April 2008: At a Mets game for my b-day
















3 - July 2008: Outside MSG for the Bon Jovi concert




















AFTER:
1 - Out and about in December 2008






























2 - Around New Year's (Dec 08/Jan 09)















I've still got a bit of a belly (nothing's changed since my childhood apparently... haha) but it's not nearly as pronounced as before.

I will post updated pics when the summer comes around.

Until next time, faithful reader...

No comments: